Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Don't bug me

i scored a zara tank from snooty fox yesterday, as well as some other adorable items. love how i only go to look and then end up finding things i can't part with. this has little bugs on it, and the bright kelly green i'm loving lately. what color do i not love these days? 
i painted a tray orange this past weekend. i've always had a dislike for orange, but it suddenly has grown on me so much the past few months. funny how tastes change. 
and skin thickness.
now that i am writing to Josh daily, it gives me reason to reflect on decisions i made that day, conversations i had, mostly food i ate. i love knowing how adult i feel now. odd how being married makes a difference. i'm still shy, somewhat panicked and unsure when dealing with confrontation, but i find myself handling it in a way a younger me would be proud of. unfortunately this skill has been used at work and with my family recently, but i'm ok with that. i keep reminding myself i'm an adult and i can be kind and make my voice heard. even though my ears are always incredibly red after.

No comments:

Post a Comment