Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmakindlmarkt

Last night after Paighton's indoor soccer game and dinner, we made our way over to Germania.
Allison wanted to go to Chrismakindlmarkt, and I had no idea what she was talking about, but a craft fair with food? I'm game.

Here is a crappy phone picture of inside. There were German toys, cuckoo-clocks, ornaments, lace table cloths, and the most adorable nut crackers I've ever seen. The large one that looked like the rat king made my heart melt. But he was too expensive. I'll be wishing I would have gotten him anyway.
Sigh.
Paighton and I had hot chocolates. Even though the area was covered with heaters, I was still freezing. As aways. Allison and I grabbed some pastries to go. HUGE cream puffs and also an apple strudel that I meant to share with Josh, but I forgot when I snuck a bite this morning after breakfast, then ending up finishing the whole thing. Whoops.
Not sure why I had never been to Germania before, probably because I'm always (always) working (ugh!), but I'm glad we did.
Can't wait to go to more Christmas fairs with my BFF!


2 comments:

  1. What! I've never heard of this! Where is it? We were at the crafty supermarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Also you never went before because you probably would have got lost

    ReplyDelete