Friday, March 23, 2012

March 21- Getting Ready

We were so lucky to have a beautiful, sunny, warm spring day for our wedding. Unfortunately Josh had to work for a few hours and even though I had the opportunity to sleep in, I spent a bit of the morning paying bills online and doing laundry.
I had already gotten my nails done the night before and waiting until that morning I make a hair appointment. Oops. The lady at the salon was sweet and suggested a new way to part my hair (which I am trying today) before my trim and curls. I've been debating a loose body perm for a few months now and just might do it?!?
Josh and I returned home at the same time to start changing. In the middle of my makeup I realized I had not eaten anything and walked out to my future husband going to town on an entire container of ice cream with a large spoon. Guess he was hungry too!

1 comment: