Monday, March 26, 2012

March 21- the wedding

After the drive downtown and some confusion about which building to go to, then some confusion about which building I had told family to go to (second oops of the day) we made it!
Our judge was very nice and the vows were beautiful, I wish I could remember them. When it was my turn my voice was not my own and I was crying so hard the judge told me to take a deep breath and take my time. Moments before I had a giggle fit from the nerves! Roller coaster emotions!
I was definitely not the only one crying so it was ok.
My favorite part (not counting the love you forever, being faithful, rest of our lives together part) was afterward while signing the license when our judge told Josh the two new rules.
1. The wife is always right
2. What's yours is hers, what's hers is hers
So funny! And true!
Judge Berry made our day memorable as well as all of the loved ones that came. All 12 of them, it was quite a full room!

No comments:

Post a Comment