Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Children's book V.2

The children in my room are rarely interested in anything for more than 5 minutes, but when they finally like something it they stick with it for weeks! We are still reading Audrey and Don Wood books.
I'm always changing characters names in the book to children's names in the classroom. It makes them laugh an more interested in what I'm reading. This week we have been reading Silly Sally and made it into our own class book. I printed off pictures of the children to flip to have them "walk upside down" and added their name to the repeated sentence in the story. I've done this a few times over the years but it also pops up with any search for Silly Sally on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. oh I totally forgot about that book! That is a good idea

    ReplyDelete