Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paighton and Ashleigh Day

Tuesday I was finally feeling better. I picked up Paighton from school while Allison and Sean went to pick up their car. We went to the library, fun- Ashleigh style, to pick out books for my preschoolers and a few for Paighton to read. I'm trying to get her to read Harry Potter, but she said she isn't ready yet. Hopefully this summer! She did do a fantastic job reading me jokes in the car, though.


After I treated her to a rainbow cone at Zip Dip while she did homework. We spent a lot of the rest of the afternoon reading and hanging out. Though it was just for a weekday afternoon, we had fun. I'm so happy that I get this time to know her better now that she's back from Italy. 

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! I'm sure she is so excited to be back

    ReplyDelete