Saturday, May 12, 2012

The rest of teacher appreciation week

The rest of teacher appreciation week went so fast. Hard to believe we only have a few days left before my change to the summer program! Here are a few things my director did for us the rest of the week.
Cute bags with reusable cups that can be frozen!

A highlighter, bandaids, and a pack of s'more fixins that says "we need s'more teachers like you!' 

Everyone's container said 'Most Popular' and it took me until later that night when I was suddenly "Ooooh... most POP-ular! Popcorn!" I'm a little slow, but there are few things I enjoy more than a good play on words! (the main reason I love OPI nail polish so much.) So many snacks!
We also had a little luncheon on Thursday that I didn't take a picture of, but I was all over that fruit tray. Good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment