Saturday, August 4, 2012

Look what I did

I had a pair of pants given to me a few years ago. The fabric and print were so lovely that, even though the pants were not at all my style, I couldn't bear to get rid of them. Plus $90 pants from Anthropologie, with the tags still on... I just kept them.
Since getting my new dresser, I have been going through my and husband's clothes and closets. I almost feel as though I'm nesting. Ha. So I found these pants by elevenses and it popped in my head to cut them!
The sewing job I did is pretty horrific, but then again I don't really know how to sew! Might have to get a more capable person to tidy them up... But I do think they turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. shut up! The shorts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have worn them two days in a row... and will probably wear them all next weekend too!

      Delete