Monday, August 20, 2012

New School

Today is my first official day at my new building. Everything inside is brand new, as well as this being the first time many of the children in the area will be in a school setting, but with some of my co-workers from my last location.
I really, reeeaally did not want to start here. It's not that I don't love toddlers, I do. I just never had this in my plans. So here I am, with what may be first day jitters, wondering why I got out of bed, yet knowing I'll be ok. Just need to give myself time to adjust and see how it goes.
And on a good note, I do love that they kept this building original architecture on the outside. The eagles and lions around the outside are awesome. See...I'm finding reasons to make myself like it already!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful building! I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete